Happy Friday the 13th!!!
Lots and lots and lots of great homes hit the market this week! So many dreamy Victorian homes which are just so charming and have great curb appeal!
66 Toronto homes and 37 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the semi-detached home on Christie St in Seaton Village. See the photos and find out why this property is my fav below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- I'm in love with the home in Seaton Village (Bloor and Christie) on Christie St. The kitchen is to die for - love the use of stainless steel and marble. I love that this home has the same hardwood throughout the house, including the kitchen. I love how welcoming and warm this home feels, and the fact that it has a nice deep backyard and a garage! Plus, any home with a Hudson's Bay blanket in the living room gets bonus points in my books!
- I love the outdoor terrace for the loft unit for sale at 736 Dundas St E in Regent Park. I wonder if the scooter comes with the property?
- The condo townhome unit at 262 St. Helens in Dufferin Grove is really lovely. It's a small complex with reasonable condo fees, and walking distance to Bloor subway line. The owners have really nicely upgraded this unit too.
- The home on Atlas Ave in the Humewood area (St. Clair and Christie) needs some work, but it has great bones. Love the solid oak staircase, the bench at the front door, and the stained glass windows. And it's walking distance to St. Clair West subway station.
- The 3 bed 2 bath loft on Dalhousie St is lovely, but over $1,000 for condo fees? Ouch!
- The semi detached Victorian on Strachan is so charming. It has great curb appeal and I especially love the shape of the windows.
- Let's take a moment to pause and soak in all that glorious exposed brick in the townhome on Shaw St.... love! And it has a deck off the third floor where you have a view of the CN Tower.
- The home on Joicey Blvd is a gorgeous home if you love modern architecture and design, and it has a built in fish tank!
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The condo townhome on Erin Centre Blvd is a great option for first time home buyers and young families. It's an end unit so it gets lots of natural light, a huge kitchen with lots of cupboards and counter space.
- Love the sunroom in the home on Corrine Cres in Meadowvale Village
- The kitchen in the home on Flanagan Cres in Erindale has so much natural light thanks to the use of large windows and skylights.
- The 5 bedroom 5 bathroom home on Osprey Blvd in Lisgar is gorgeous, the master bedroom and ensuite are HUGE and so is the basement! Plus, this home has a main floor den which is appealing if you're looking for a home office that doesn't have to be in the basement.
- The $7.5M home on Doulton Dr deserves a shout out for the uniqueness of the architecture of this home. The listing says this home has heated marble floors, waterfalls, an elevator, and a snow melting system. Talk about luxury!
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.