The sellers are back from vacation evidently because there was a rush of homes hitting the market this week, and some of them are down right dreamy let me tell you!
Let the fall market begin!
51 Toronto homes and 17 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the home on Kingston Rd in The Beach that is inspired after The W Hotel in Miami. I'm loving the design of the home and the rooftop terrace! See the photos and find out why this property is my fav below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The detached 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home on Kingston Rd in The Beach is my favourite this week. According to the listing, the urban minimalist design of this home is inspired by The W Hotel in Miami and I'm loving it. Not only is the home's interior beautiful, it has a beautiful courtyard, a great rooftop patio and parking for three cars! I bet you can see the Canada Day fireworks at Ashbridge's Bay from the rooftop patio too.
- The 400sqft bachelor unit at 55 Stewart gets points for the brilliant use of space with the Murphy Bed. The size may not for everyone but it's a great central location.
- The 1 bedroom loft on Merton is a favourite. So much natural light, so clean and neutral throughout. And it's have a large private terrace! I love the area, it's steps to Davisville subway, and this building backs onto the Kay Gardner Beltline Trail which is beautiful.
- Cool spiral staircase and "lofty detail" in the home on Glenburn Ave
- The loft on Sorauren Ave in Roncesvalles has so much charm! I love the layout, the high ceilings, and concrete floors. But it's got a gas fireplace, a bathroom to dream of with a separate glass shower and soaker tub. The use of wallpaper and painting accents walls also gives this place a really polished modern look.
- I'm a fan of the Junction home on Maria St. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a single car garage. Lots of nice renovations throughout and the home is on the south side of the street so it doesn't back on the train tracks.
- The Abbey Lofts on Sunnyside Ave in High Park steal my heart everytime one goes on the market and this week's 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit is no different. I'm in love!
- I wouldn't mind catching a flick in the home cinema (120' inch screen!) in the home on Wychwood Park
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The end-unit townhome on Walden Circle is really really beautiful! They have done so many nice upgrades and everything is so neutral which is always nice. And the location is great - it's steps to Clarkson GO station and not far from Port Credit.
- Herringbone hardwood floors in the home on Cawthra Rd. Gets me everytime.
- Check out the backyard oasis in the Lorne Park home on Kowal Dr. It has an outdoor TV for heavens sake. Install one of those outdoor fireplaces and you could unwind in this space even on chilly evenings.
- The Applewood home on Pagehurst Ave is beautiful. It's a three storey detached home (no basement), looks like it originally had 5 bedrooms but one was converted to a dressing room. Which if you have a dressing room, you're just living the dream really!
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.