This week a 2.5 storey home in Chinatown hit the market for $2.89M. So what, you ask? Well, this home has 18 individual units in the house, all currently rented out. Yes, 18! More details below.
My favourite home this week is a two bed two bath unit in the Chocolate Company Lofts. It is anyone else's dream to live in a building that may still have the smell of chocolate wafting through it? Not to mention, the unit itself is beautiful and located on hot Queen St West. See the photos and fine out why this property is my fav below.
54 Toronto homes and 42 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- My favourite property this week is the two bedroom two bathroom unit in the Chocolate Company Lofts on Queen St W. First of all, who wouldn't want to live in a building with that name. The building is steps to Trinity Bellwoods Park and all the awesome restaurants, coffee shops and independent shops that Queen St West has to offer. I love how bright and open concept the unit is, the exposed brick, high ceilings, and bonus - it comes with a cat!!!!
- I really love the gorgeous private terrace, floor to ceiling windows, and the custom backsplash in the kitchen in the loft on Dupont in the Annex.
- The three storey semi on Bathurst is a pretty cool option for someone looking for a live/work space or a property that will generate some income for the owners as the main floor has been used as an income generating laundromat for the past 33 years.
- The number of cupboards and amount of storage space in the kitchen on Kelso Ave is extremely impressive!
- Ok so if you have almost $3M and want an investment property, you may want to check out the home in Chinatown with 18 individual units, yep 18!!!! So that means 18 bedrooms, 18 bathrooms and 18 kitchens in a 2.5 storey home. Anyone want to go see it with me out of curiosity? Gross income from this property is $186K annually.
- Beautiful lake views from the three bedroom condo unit at Harbour St
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The townhome on Formentera Ave in Meadowvale is a great property! It's got three bedrooms, a finished basement, and is so bright and clean. I especially love the floor to ceiling windows across the back of the house and the deck off the living room. This property is listed for $300,000 so it's a great price point for first time home buyers, small families or those looking for a low maintenance home.
- Love the flagstone patio for the Erin Mills townhome on South Millway.
- The home in Meadowvale Village on Old Creditview Rd has an awesome gazebo enclosed hot tub in their backyard. You could enjoy the hot tub year round and not feel like you're being watched by any nosy neighbours.
- Great use of wallpaper to create accent walls in the master bedroom and powder room in the home on Lana Terrace.
- The movie theatre in the home on Tacc Dr is very impressive! Looks like it has floor track lighting too!
- Please note the KISS pinball machine in the living room in the Lorne Park home on Queen Victoria Ave.
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.