Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone!
Fewer properties hit the market this week, which I'm guessing is due to the holiday long weekend. But still a good selection. Honourable mention goes to the $18,000,000 home in Forest Hill that hit the market this week. Definitely check out the photos of this one!
My favourite home this week is a three bedroom two bathroom condo townhome at Ninth Line and Lisgar in Mississauga. The kitchen has been really nicely renovated and the home seems to have been well maintained. For a home this size with a new kitchen, the asking price seems very reasonable. See the photos and find out why this property is my fav below.
32 Toronto homes and 24 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- Really like the large rounded breakfast bar in the townhome on Sloping Sky Mews in Fort York area
- Gorgeous CN Tower view from the loft at 477 Richmond St W
- A dressing room that is to die for in the penthouse unit at 33 Harbour Square
- Great curb appeal for the home on Forest Hill Rd, and that pool!!
- Couldn't resist including the $18,000,000 Old Forest Hill Rd home on this week's list. The foyer looks like something out of a movie.
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- My top pick for the week is the 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo townhome at 3895 Doug Leavens Blvd (Ninth Line and Lisgar). It has a gorgeous kitchen reno and nice hardwood flooring through the main floor. It just needs some new carpet/hardwood/laminate to replace the original blue carpet on the second floor. But at $340,000 asking price, I think this is a solid option for first time home buyers and young families. Especially considering it has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and room for 2 car parking. This property is located near Lisgar Fields Park, is a short drive from Lisgar GO Station, Hwy 407 and 401.
- The home on Grindstone Crt in Sawmill Valley is so pretty! Great curb appeal, love the kitchen and bathroom renos also!
- Classic Streetsville charm in the home on Vista Dr, love that massive glass shower
- High quality renovation in the home on Annelyn Crt! Love the backyard, the kitchen and the bar in the basement.
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.