Another week, another great list of Toronto and Mississauga homes up for sale.
My favourite home this week is a loft on Queen St E in The Beach. The terrace is not just your average balcony. See the photos and find out why this property is my fav below.
58 Toronto homes and 19 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- My favourite this week is a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom loft on Queen St E in The Beach. The interior of the unit is really nice, but what makes it my favourite is the tiered terrace. Look closely and you'll see a hot tub on the very top tier. Imagine soaking up there enjoying the southwest view of the lake and city!
- The two bedroom two full bathroom loft unit in the Chocolate Company Lofts on Queen St (right by Trinity Bellwoods Park) is my second favourite this week. Not only does the unit have lots of natural light, exposed brick and duct work, which I love, it also has a split floor plan. This means that each bedroom has it's own ensuite bathroom which is a nice feature. Location is great!
- I really appreciate the built in organizers and desk in the Liberty Village condo townhome on Western Battery Rd. It's a 1 bedroom unit so if you work from home or need a home office space, it's necessary to be creative!
- The loft on Bathurst in the Sixty Lofts building is a great size, has lots of natural light, and I like that the den is actually a usable size instead of feeling like an over-sized closet.
- The Leslieville semi on Kerr Rd has charm and I like that! The listing says the home is owned by an architect.
- I'm in love with the dressing room in the Regent Park loft on River St. Kudos to the guy that has enough stuff to fill it!
- The curb appeal of the home on Parkside near High Park is simply beautiful! I love the black accents against the red brick.
- The tiered terrace in the loft on Queen St E is pretty incredible. Look closely and you'll see a hot tub on the very top tier. Imagine soaking up there enjoying the southwest view of the lake and city!
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- I'm a fan of the Walden Spinney complex on Walden Circle. The town home is a good size and is super close to the Clarkson GO Train station which is convenient for anyone working in Toronto.
- Classic Meadowvale homes on Plum Tree Crt. The house has good potential for anyone looking to renovate or customize aesthetically, and the lot depth is great (187 feet).
- Brand new home on Byngmount Ave is really dreamy and super close to Lakefront Promenade and Port Credit
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.