It's that time of year where home owners are more concerned with hanging out at the cottage than getting their home ready to put up for sale. And can we blame them? As a result we see the number of homes on the market drop during July and August. So my list is small this week, but the homes that made the list are definitely crush worthy!
23 Toronto homes and 9 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the home on Billings Ave in Leslieville. The love the front porch, and this home has a coach house in the backyard that is wired for electricity, cable and Internet. I know what the guys are thinking - man cave! Check out the listing photos through the link below.
I always love hearing which home is your favourite for the week.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The semi on Billings Ave in Leslieville has a lot going for it. The front porch is so inviting, the kitchen is big, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and the basement is finished. My favourite part is the coach house in the backyard - apparently it is fully wired for electricity, cable and internet. The possibilities are endless for the coach house - office, additional family room, man cave? I wonder if the puppy in the hallway outside the dining room comes with the home? : )
- The 1 bedroom + den loft at the Thompson Hotel Residences on Wellington St is really nice. Love the dark hardwood throughout, the kitchen, the custom built ins in the walk in closet, the oversized den, the spa-like bathroom, and the south-east view of the CN Tower.
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The decor of the home on Sir Monty's isn't my taste, but for some reason I am always impressed by a Scarlett O'Hara staircase, and that backyard is huge!
- The home on Musket Crt is so welcoming, neutral colours, warm Brazilian hardwood floors and it's walking distance to Michael-Angelo's, which has some of the best produce in Mississauga.
- The new condo townhomes on Falconer Dr are great! And the one put up for sale this week is no different. The principle rooms are all a good size, love the large kitchen with breakfast bar. Just wish the third bedroom was bigger and not such an awkward shape. But the low condo fees of $85/mth is quite attractive.
- Love how the owners of the Clarkson home on Delaney Dr turned one of the bedrooms into a dressing room. Wouldn't we all love to have one of those?
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.