You guys, SO many dreamy Toronto homes hit the market this week!!!
25 Toronto homes and 12 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the home on Givins St, a short walk to Trinity Bellwoods Park and all that Queen West has to offer. This home is oozing charm and character and while it is small, it has a finished basement and a cool outdoor space where you wouldn't have to cut any grass. Bonus! Check out the listing photos through the link below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- I am crushing hard on the charm of the home on Givins St in Trinity Bellwoods. Yes, it's small and has no yard to speak of but it's got a cool outdoor space on the side of the house and the home has so much character. The owner seems to have a taste for all things vintage and that comes through in her decor style, and I love it! This home has a finished basement and many of the un-sexy things have been done recently - furnace, A/C, roof, siding, foundation, electrical and plumbing. A charming home in a hot Toronto neighbourhood!
- The home on Thirty Ninth St in Long Branch is so cute and the view of the lake from the front porch of the house is pretty sweet feature of this bungalow, and the backyard is huge. This would be a great home for a professional couple or small family.
- I'm a fan of the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Liberty Village townhome on Western Battery Rd, especially the large rooftop terrace.
- The unit in The Abbey Lofts on Sunnyside Ave in High Park is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g!!! The limestone walls, the cathedral ceilings, the history of the building, the private terrace, the exposed brick, the stained glass windows, the skylights, there is SO much to love!
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The condo townhome on Glen Erin Dr in Erin Mills has a lot going for it - a custom kitchen, hardwood flooring throughout the house, low maintenance fees and a backyard that backs onto woods.
- Love how cottage country meets the city for the home on Stavebank Rd in Mineola. Enjoy direct access to the Credit River from this waterfront home - all the fishing and canoeing you could imagine. And judging from the photos in the listing, there is lots of wildlife to observe as well!
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.