So many Toronto lofts to love this week!
28 Toronto homes and 14 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the loft in the Madison Lofts building at Spadina and Davenport, which is right near Casa Loma and Dupont subway station. See the photos and find out why this property is my fav below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The loft in the Madison Lofts building at Spadina and Davenport, which is right near Casa Loma and Dupont subway station is my favourite this week. This 2 bedroom + den, 2 full bath corner unit has so much natural light thanks to floor to ceiling windows and it offers two balconies! The floor plan is open concept and it has 14 foot ceilings. I especially love the 12 foot built in shelving unit in the living room. It doesn't help that whoever lives here/the stager did a great job making this place look soooo dreamy and move in ready.
- The 1 bed 2 bath loft in Liberty Village on Hanna Ave is on the smaller side (620 sqft) but those 17 ft ceilings in the living room will help to make the place feel more spacious. And the building has a pet wash station - how cool!
- I love a church loft and the Riverdale Church Lofts on Pape Ave is really nice. 1800 sqft with walk out to a patio. It's a huge unit and the exposed brick walls in the ground floor sitting room are beautiful. Only concern is it doesn't look like that room would get much natural light.
- All the skylights in the family room on Edith Dr at Yonge and Eglinton could create a cool "watching a movie under the stars" feel. The basement in the home has nice high ceiling heights by Toronto's standards.
- The home on Cowan Ave in Parkdale deserves a shout out for it's Murphy Bed which is on the main floor of the house and a great place for impromptu guests to crash I would imagine.
- If you have over $2M to spend and love modern design and architecture, definitely check out the homes on Douglas Ave, Roe Ave and Old Orchard Grove - all located near Avenue and Lawrence.
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The townhome on Palmerston Cres in Erin Mills has a lot going for it. The basement has been finished really nicely, it has two full bathrooms, and you can walkout from the kitchen to the patio. Plus it's walking distance to Streetsville GO Station and downtown Streetsville.
- Alert: serious wine lovers on Autumnleaf Cres in Erin Mills and Pattinson Cres in Clarkson
- The semi in Applewood on Pagehurst Ave does not has a very small front yard, no backyard or driveway but it does have it's own elevator!
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.