Let's face it, we all like looking at nice houses...
That's why each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- I love the character and cool art in the home on Dovercourt Rd
- Great curb appeal on Rusholme Rd, love the exposed brick in the kitchen, window seat in the bedroom and the church pew seat at the kitchen table
- The home on Northcote Ave is straight out of my dreams. The porch at the front, the backyard, the kitchen, the space as a whole, love it!
- Really impressive master ensuite bathroom in Glen Edyth Dr home
- Love the enclosed front foyer and the curb appeal of the home on Larkin Ave, actually everything about this home is really nice
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- Great first time home buyer option on South Millway - three bedroom end unit townhome for under $250,000
- Nicely renovated home on Melody Dr and the new home owners could walk to Streetsville Go Train station in 5 minutes
- I'm not usually a fan of stacked townhomes but the one on Tenth Line is a nice one and it's a two storey townhome. Attractive price point for first time home buyers.
- Love the double door walk out to the balcony from the master bedroom on Coachman Circle
- Really love the townhome on Dixie Rd, condo fee of only $65/mth
- Fun tree house on Liveoak Dr
- Really love the outdoor space at the home on Mississauga Rd, such a fun space for entertaining!
- $6.6M home on Doulton Dr - worth checking out! :)
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.