Let's face it, we all like looking at nice houses...
That's why each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The loft on Niagara - I'm in love! Outdoor kitchen, heated floors throughout, private elevator, and a to-die-for walk in closet.
- Gorgeous home on Lillian St, at Yonge and Eglinton, perfect for a first time home buyer
- Great curb appeal on Jane St, I'm a sucker for red doors.
- Cool spiral staircase on Kenilworth Ave in The Beach
- Spacious three storey condo townhome on Ruttan St in trendy Dufferin Grove, steps to the subway
- Nicely upgraded 2 years old townhome in Long Branch on Marina Ave, reasonable condo fees too
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- The backyards at Amarone Crt and Broadmoor Ave are AMAZING
- Serious man cave on Mesa Cres
- Really nice finishes in the Streetsville townhome on Falconer Dr, and it's only a few years old
- Five bedroom home on Ponytrail Dr has nice finishes, but also room for the buyer to add his/her own touches which I like
- Extensive renovations on Karen Park Cres home
- LOVE the herringbone hardwood on Cawthra Rd
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.