36 Toronto homes and 27 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite, hands down, is the two bedroom church loft at The Abbey on Sunnyside Ave near High Park. The stained glass windows throughout the home, the original exposed limestone walls, 11+ foot ceilings, and all in a 100+ year old building. Love the character and history! Definitely check out the photos of this one in the link below.
I always love hearing which home is your favourite for the week. Check out the list of homes below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The townhome at 262 St Helens Ave (Bloor and Lansdowne) is my second favourite this week. Not only is the location great for a couple or a small family who want to live in a super accessible spot in the city (less than a 10 minute walk to Lansdowne subway station or Bloor Go Train station), but the home itself is really really nice! Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, new carpet in the large master bedroom, new engineered hardwood throughout the rest of the house, and a private terrace off the living room. Asking price is $399,900. And I know it's crazy to get excited about a thermostat but this home has one of the new Nest Learning Thermostats, which you can control with your smartphone even when you're not home! If you haven't heard of this visit The Nest website to see all the cool features.
- The church loft on Sunnyside Ave is my favourite this week. So much character to love in this home, and just a short walk to High Park and Roncesvalles.
- Love the use of colour in the home on Constance St in Roncesvalles - the green backsplash and blue accent walls in the bedrooms.
- Check out the spiral staircase in the backyard of the home on Riverside Dr in High Park.
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- Some great three bedroom townhomes hit the market this week - check out the home on Copenhagen Rd, McFarren Blvd, Triumph Lane, and Long Valley Rd.
- I know it's only two bedrooms but the three storey townhome on Burnhamthorpe Rd E is really nice - love the kitchen, choice of hardwood flooring, the private deck and it's an end unit so it has a lot more natural light.
- The home on Montbeck Cres in Lakeview is described in the listing as being a "Hamptons Style" home and I definitely get that vibe. The tan and blue paint, lots of big windows, cozy window seats. I like the feel of this home, and it's also giving me the itch for a cottage.
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.