52 Toronto homes and 30 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the home on Northcliffe Blvd (Dufferin and St. Clair). It has so many awesome details and character. I especially love the cedar posts in the kitchen, stained glass window in the front hall, the light fixtures throughout the house, and the white brick fireplace in the master bedroom.
I always love hearing which home is your favourite for the week. Check out the list of homes below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- The Annex townhome on Webster Ave has underground parking, a home theatre, and a stone fireplace in the backyard!
- Love the curb appeal of the home on Shields Ave and the interior of the home is gorgeous too.
- So many cool features in the Northcliffe Blvd home - love the cedar posts in the kitchen, stained glass window in the front hall, the light fixtures throughout the house and the white brick fireplace in the master bedroom. Love, love, love!
- The loft on Portland St has such a relaxed beachy feel and I love it!
- Love the entrance way and foyer of the home on Larkin Ave in High Park.
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- Love the dark hardwood in the Patrick Cres home, and the kitchen is really nice with such a huge pantry!
- The home on Revus Ave in Mineola is small but it's got charm with lots of nice upgrades.
- Classic Streetsville bungalow on Alphonse Cres in popular Vista Heights school district.
- Love the wall of windows across the back of the home on Wedmore Way in Lorne Park.
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.