41 Toronto homes and 20 Mississauga homes made my crush list this week. My favourite this week is the home on Truscott Dr in Clarkson. It's been so crazy hot out this week and this home's pool is calling my name loudly. The home is well maintained with hardwood throughout, a finished basement, 3 bedrooms, a pool, wet bar cabana, and it's asking price is under $480,000. Check out the listing photos through the link below.
I always love hearing which home is your favourite for the week. Check out the list of homes below.
Each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- Exposed brick, wood beams, walk in closet and cathedral ceilings in the two bedroom loft on Front St E in St. Lawrence Market area. Love it!
- The detached home on Clinton St in the Annex needs some work but has great potential. I love the tiled fireplace, and this home comes with a two car garage which is rare in the city, especially for under $1,000,000.
- I love the little sun room in the home on Soudan Ave in Davisville Village
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- I want to dive into the pool of the home on Truscott Dr in Clarkson and then have a margarita at the wet bar by the pool. I am sure the sellers wouldn't mind! The inside of the home is nice as well. 3 bedroom detached well maintained home in Mississauga for under $480,000
- The townhome on Falconer Dr has a really nice kitchen - custom cabinets and beauty backsplash - especially for a home with an asking price under $285,000
- The home on Doulton Dr deserves a shout out because of that indoor pool and the kitchen which was apparently imported from Italy, costing $200K.
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes, or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.