Let's face it, we all like looking at nice houses...
That's why each week I publish my list of Toronto and Mississauga homes that came on the market over the past seven days that I'm crushing on. If one of the homes catches your eye, let me know and I can get you more details. Enjoy scoping out these dreamy homes.
My Toronto House Crush Highlights
- Loving the 2 bedroom loft at 201 Carlaw Ave - floor to ceiling windows, yes please
- Great office nook built in under the stairwell of the Atkins Ave home
- A+ curb appeal for the home on Keystone Ave and Durie St
- Love the exposed brick in the Beresford Ave, 23 Geoffrey St, Maitland St and Campbell Ave homes
- Church loft on Pape Ave - gorgeous!
- Two tiered deck on Wellesley St looks perfect for entertaining
- The interior lighting on Chaplin St is worth a mention, wow!
- Check out the complete list of my Toronto House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
My Mississauga House Crush Highlights
- Nice big kitchen and backyard on Linwell Place in Mississauga
- New modern kitchen on Alexandra Ave in Mississauga
- Extensive upgrades and really nice rich hardwood flooring in Twinmaple Dr home in Mississauga
- Dream walk in closet on Wanita Rd in Mississauga
- Check out the complete list of my Mississauga House Crushes for this week. (Link will be active for 2 weeks.)
Want more info on one of these homes or to arrange a showing? Drop me an e-mail - I'd be happy to help.
Please note: I do not represent the sellers of these properties, unless specifically indicated. I like looking at nice houses and think most people do too. By sharing my thoughts and collection of favourite houses here is not meant to imply I am representing the seller of these properties in any way. I can however assist you if you have questions about one these properties or would like to see a home. Have questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.