700 Durie Street, Toronto
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
- The location. Where Upper Bloor West Village meets The Junction. You are within walking distance of some of the west end's best shops, bakeries, and restaurants. And only a 20 minute walk to Runnymede subway station.
- Classic Toronto home charm. 700 Durie will celebrate it's 100th birthday next year (think of the party possibilities)! This detached home offers the traditional century home layout with modern bonuses - a finished basement you can stand up in, and a main floor family room with vaulted ceiling and lots of natural light.
- Front yard parking of your very own. No street permit parking needed here. This home offers a legal front yard parking pad for you to enjoy.
- The not-so-fun upgrades have already been done for you. The air conditioner is approximately 5 years old, the high efficiency furnace is 7 years old, the siding on the exterior of the home was replaced 3 years old, most of the windows were replaced around 2011, the electrical and plumbing are copper, and there is a backwater valve installed. A home inspection report is available if you would like to review the details.
- The neighbourhood vibe. Durie Street hosts a summer street party every year where the street gets shut down for the day, and neighbours enjoy catching up with each other. This neighbourhood is home to many families, and the walking distance to local schools and daycare makes an appealing spot for families with young children.
List Price: $899,900
Property Taxes: $4,409.91
Neighbourhood: Runnymede - Bloor West Village
Major Intersection: Windermere and Dundas
Type: Detached two storey
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 full bathroom on the second floor, and 1 full bathroom in the basement
Parking: 1 car parking on legal front yard parking pad
Square Footage: 1,396 sqft, plus 583 sqft in basement
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Public elementary school King George Junior Public School (K-6) is a 6 minute walk
- Public middle school Humbercrest Public School (7-8) is a 12 minute walk
- Public high school Runnymede Collegiate Institure (9-12) is a 9 minute walk
- Catholic elementary school James Culnan (K-8) is a 7 minute walk
- Catholic high school Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton SS (9-12) is a 12 minute drive
- Runnymede subway station - 20 minute walk
- The heart of the Junction - 12 minute walk
- The heart of Bloor West Village - 20 minute walk
- Humber River trails and parks are a 15 minute walk
- The Stockyards Shopping (Winners, Home Sense, Home Depot) is a 6 minute drive
- Walmart - 11 minute walk
- Easy access to highway The Gardiner, highway 427, and highway 401
If you would like more information about homes similar to 700 Durie Street, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: