6500 Montevideo Rd #1106, Mississauga
What a view! This renovated 1 bedroom condo (853 sqft) has a sweet unobstructed view of Lake Aquitaine from the private balcony, where you get awesome sunset views. A great open concept layout, stylish laminate flooring throughout, with a renovated kitchen and bathroom. The formal dining room can be used as an office nook, or a nursery. Two side by side underground parking spots included. A well managed and well respected condo building, with a safe, mature, and friendly vibe. Bonus: BBQs are allowed, and the condo fees include all utilities!
The renovated crisp white kitchen has granite counter tops, laminate floors, custom back splash, and a large mirrored pantry/storage closet.
The renovated bathroom has granite counter tops, ceramic tile flooring, and a large mirrored closet for linens.
This condo has been loved, cared for, and is super clean.
Located in the heart of Meadowvale, close to highway 401 and 407. Easy access to Meadowvale Town Centre and lots of shopping and dining options at Winston Churchill and Argentia.
Meadowvale also has an extensive walking and biking trail system for you to enjoy, and access to Lake Aquitaine directly behind the building.
Commuting to downtown? You’re only a 5 min drive or 15 min walk to Meadowvale GO Train.
Note: This building does not allow dogs.
List Price: $274,900
Property Taxes: $1,368 for 2015
Condo Fees: $493 which includes all utilities
Major Intersection: Erin Mills and Battleford
Type: Condo Apartment
Bedrooms: 1 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 four piece bathroom
Approx Sqft: 853 sqft + 67 sqft balcony, floorplan here
Parking: 2 car parking, side by side, in underground garage
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
Top Five Reasons To Love This Condo
1. The view! Every night you can witness the most beautiful sunsets, and all day long you can watch the sun shimmer on Lake Aquitaine. Around 4pm every day, the condo fills with the warm pink sunlight as the sun starts to set.
2. You can escape to your backyard for some peace and quiet. The 1 mile loop around Lake Aquitaine is great for unwinding after a busy work day, or a weekend morning stroll. Sit on the dock by Meadowvale Community Centre (currently being renovated) and watch people fishing or listen to the ducks quacking.
3. Super convenient location. Meadowvale Town Centre is in walking distance or a 2 minute drive away. Lots of shopping options at Winston Churchill and Argentia. The Meadowvale GO Train station is less than a 15 minute walk. Easy access to highway 401 and 407.
4. You are allowed to BBQ! Most condos don’t allow BBQs, but at The Parkview they are allowed and used frequently.
5. The building has a family feel. Residents are friendly; many know each other well and have lived here a long time. The superintendents are approachable and responsive. This is a well managed and well respected condo building, with a safe, mature, and friendly atmosphere. Social events are held throughout the year, including an annual corn roast, wine and cheese night, garage sale, and weekly tea meet ups in the lobby.
6. Bonus! The condo has more space than your average 1 bedroom condo. We have loved the layout and how open concept it is, but still with defined spaces. We have had 15+ people over for dinner and hosted parties with more than 25 people attending, without it feeling cramped in here.
What's Near By?
- Lake Aquitaine directly behind the building, with access to Meadowvale's extensive walking and biking trails system
- Several parks in walking distance
- Meadowvale Community Centre, currently being renovated - 4 minute drive
- Meadowvale GO Train station - 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk
- Shopping complex at Argentia and Winston Churchill - 4 minute drive (Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Staples, Home Depot, Bulk Barn, Tim Hortons, Winners, Jacks Astors, Moxies, Best Buy, and many more)
- Meadowvale Town Centre shopping plaza - 4 minute drive
- Erin Mills Town Centre shopping mall - 10 minute drive
- Highway 401 - 5 minute drive
- Highway 407 - 5 minute drive
- Highway 403 - 13 minute drive
- Credit Valley Hospital - 12 minute drive
- Meadowvale Public Library - 4 minute drive
If you would like more information about condos similar to this one, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: