60 Hanson Rd #67, Mississauga
Top Ten Reasons You Will Love This Home
- It's a corner unit. You get extra windows = extra sunshine, and no neighbours on one side.
- Two parking spots and a storage locker. Enjoy parking in the warm and dry underground parking garage this winter. This home comes with two side by side parking spots, and a storage locker is included too!
- Open concept layout. Great for entertaining, or being able to keep an eye on your little one from the kitchen, the layout offers an open concept kitchen, living room, and dining room. At 1,100 sqft, you'll never feel short on space here.
- It's shiny and new. Just over one year old, this home is in excellent condition and still has that "new home feel." No signs of wear and tear here, and all the finishes are modern and stylish.
- An impressive master bedroom. A large master bedroom offers enough room for a king sized bed, has a walk in closet, and an additional large closet. The ensuite bathroom is dreamy too! A glass shower with rain and wand combo shower heads, soaker tub, and double sink vanity.
- The appliances are really really nice. Matching LG stainless steel kitchen appliances and a beverage fridge installed in the kitchen island, plus full size Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer (not condo sized like many other units in the complex).
- The little details. All the little things have been thought of too. In the kitchen, there is an electrical outlet installed in the island, a lazy susan in the corner cupboard, pot drawers, and additional lighting installed over the island. This home has been freshly painted throughout, has a finished mudroom, and a coat closet with an electrical outlet for plugging in a cordless vacuum. Check out the complete list of upgrades below.
- Your own outdoor space for BBQing. Enjoy the enclosed terrace off your living room, complete with a gas line for your BBQ.
- Easy visitor parking. Your visitors won't need to hunt for visitor parking spots in the complex. They can easily park right on Baronwood Dr, which is a 10 second walk to your front door.
- Walking distance to Starbucks. If you're a coffee lover, you will appreciate having Starbucks within a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from home.
Status: For Sale
List Price: $
Condo Fees: $
Property Taxes: $
Type: Condo townhome
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.