5260 McFarren Blvd #69, Mississauga
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
- Sweet Streetsville. You can walk to downtown Streetsville and the Streetsville GO Train from this home. Take a stroll into town for an icecream cone at Murphy's, grab a sandwich from Kate's Town Talk, or grab a Starbucks to enjoy in Village Square. "The Village in The City" is just a short walk away.
- Truly move in ready. This home has been loved and cared for, and it shows! Renovated bathrooms, new kitchen appliances, freshly painted, and carpets steam cleaned. The furnace and air conditioner were replaced in 2015, so no need to worry about those either!
- Low maintenance living. No need for a lawnmower. The lawn maintenance is taken care of for you, leaving more time for you to relax in your backyard during the summer months.
- A child friendly neighbourhood. If you have young children, you will really enjoy the playground across the street, access to nearby community centres, and being in the desirable Vista Heights Public School boundary.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room. So much natural light pours in through the large windows at the front of the house. The open concept feel in this home is perfect for entertaining, and also for keeping an eye on little ones.
List Price: $599,900
Property Taxes: $3,297.69
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
Major Intersection: Erin Mills Parkway and Thomas St
Type: Condo townhome
Square Footage: 1,600 sqft, plus 885 sqft in unfinished basement
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.