38 Elm Street #1712, Toronto
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
Totally move in ready with recent renovations! The kitchen has been updated with stainless steel appliances, caesarstone counter top, and a breakfast bar. The renovated bathroom is really large and offers a soaker tub and separate glass walk in shower. The spacious master bedroom offers two closets with built in closet organizers. There is no work for you to do! This condo is ready for you to enjoy right away.
- This is one of the most spacious 1 bedroom condos in the neighbourhood. To get over 750sqft for a 1 bedroom condo in Toronto is hard to find these days, with most being around 550-600sqft at best. 38 Elm St #1712 boasts 756 sqft. Plus, the floorplan is well laid out, and the owners have actually had parties of up to 40 people fit in the condo. There is room for a large sofa and still space for a dining room table too. Unheard of in most 1 bedroom condos! Also, you have a balcony which not every unit does. Bring on the after work balcony cocktails!
- A well run building with amenities galore! Minto Plaza is home to a diverse group of residents - families, young professionals, retirees, and an active condo Board. The building is well run and maintained, and has an impressive list of amenities (see full list below). Just to name a few: indoor pool, gym, theatre room, kids play room, and outdoor gardening planters for resident use.
- Charming Elm Street. From your balcony you can oversee the action on Elm Street, which is home to several shops, restaurants and pubs, street festivals, and Elmwood Spa. Definitely check out neighbourhood hot spot, The Queen and Beaver Public House.
- The super central location. 38 Elm Street is just a few minutes walk to Dundas Square, the Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, and all the major downtown hospitals. Subway access is a 5 minute walk from the condo too.
- Bonus: The condo fees include heat, hydro, and water. Crank your A/C as much as you want in the summer, and heat as much as your heart desires in the winter. It's all included!
Building Amenities: 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, indoor sauna, hot tub, outdoor terrace with BBQs, gym, party room, ping pong, theatre room, reading/study room, billiards room, guest suite, kids play room, bike locker, garden planters for resident use. Also worth noting: there are five elevators and a dedicated service elevator, amenities have free WIFI, there is a dentist, dry cleaning and three restaurants connected to the building. Paid visitor parking is available in the parking garage under the building.
List Price: $445,000
Condo Fees: $604.91/mth, includes heat, hydro, and water
Property Taxes: $2,415
Neighbourhood: Bay Street Corridor
Major Intersection: Bay/Dundas/Yonge
Type: Condo apartment
Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 bathroom
Parking: Owner is currently renting an underground parking spot for $140/mth
Locker: 1 exclusive use storage locker
Pet Policy: This building does not allow pets
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
If you would like more information about similar condos, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: