310 Burnhamthorpe Rd W #2506, Mississauga
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
Super central location! Easy access to highway 401, 403 and QEW, close to Cooksville GO station and the Mississauga bus terminal. Square One Mall is across the street with every shop you can imagine, and Coliseum movie theatre, Playdium, Indigo, Crate and Barrel, Whole Foods, and lots of restaurants are located beside the mall. The Living Arts Centre, Celebration Square, and Mississauga Central Library are also within a few minutes walk.
- A great community feel! This pet friendly building is home to a great mix of families, retirees and young professionals who get to enjoy all the area has to offer by being located in the heart of Mississauga. Enjoy a swim in the building's indoor pool or catch a flick in the theatre. Stroll over to Celebration Square to visit the weekly Farmers Market, outdoor movie nights, and RibFest! Check out the events calendar for Celebration Square.
- The view! This corner unit features east, north and south facing views over the City. You have a great view of holiday fireworks from Celebration Square too!
- The layout! This 2 bedroom condo offers a well designed open concept layout with a centre island offering space for four people at the breakfast bar. Both bedrooms are spacious with large windows and large closets.
- Low condo fees! Under $400 per month in condo fees is super reasonable for a two bedroom condo, especially considering the condo fees include heat and water. Condo fees include use of the building's extensive amenities as well, and an owned underground parking spot and storage locker.
Building Amenities: 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, large party room, courtyard with BBQs, billiards room. gym, guest suites, ping pong and golf simulation room, theatre, underground visitor parking. On site property management office located on P1.
List Price: $309,900
Condo Fees: $377.24/mth which includes heat and water
Property Taxes: $2,369,48
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe and Living Arts Drive
Type: Condo apartment
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 four piece bathroom
Parking: 1 owned underground parking spot
Locker: 1 owned storage locker
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Public elementary school (K-5) Chris Hadfield PS is a 5 minute drive
- Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga Central Library, Celebration Square, and The Living Arts Centre located right across the street
- Cooksville GO Train station - 4 minute drive
- Mississauga bus terminal - 15 minute walk
- Highway 403 - 4 minute drive
- Highway 401 - 12 minute drive
- QEW - 8 minute drive
- Mississauga Hospital at 100 Queensway - 8 minute drive
If you would like more information about similar condos, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: