2301 Derry Road West #1004, Mississauga
What a view! This renovated 2 bedroom condo (924 sqft) has a sweet unobstructed view from the private balcony. A great open concept layout, stylish laminate flooring throughout, with an updated kitchen and bathroom. Two underground parking spots (no wiping snow off your car this winter).
The updated crisp white kitchen has new counter tops, stainless steel fridge and stove, a new faucet, laminate flooring, a new back splash, and an extra shelving unit built in to help you maximize your storage.
This condo has been loved, and it shows! The owners installed creative storage solutions like an Ikea Stolmen closet organizer in the master bedroom, a built-in office nook or homework station for your little one, and coat rack and bench to store your shoes at the front door.
The building’s hallways, elevators, and lobby have been updated. The windows are going to be done in the next year.
In the heart of Meadowvale, close to highway 401 and 407. Easy access to Meadowvale Town Centre and lots of shopping and dining options at Winston Churchill and Argentia.
Enjoy the outdoor pool (owned by the condo), tennis courts and playground all in your backyard. Meadowvale also has an extensive walking and biking trail system for you to enjoy, and Lake Aquitaine nearby.
Commuting to downtown? You’re only a 5 min drive or 15 min walk to Meadowvale GO Train.
Additional features: upgraded light fixtures, new mirrored closet doors throughout the condo, two air conditioning units, new toilet and bathroom vanity.
Inclusions: stainless steel fridge, stainless steel stove, dishwasher, all window coverings, all light fixtures, living room wall unit, two air conditioner units.
Move in and enjoy the beautiful Autumn colours from your private balcony.
List Price: $184,900
Property Taxes: $1,013 for 2015
Condo Fees: $637.83/mth which includes all utilities and VIP Rogers cable (does not include hydro, which is approximately $40/mth)
Major Intersection: Derry Road West and Glen Erin Dr
Type: Condo Apartment
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 four piece bathroom
Approx Sqft: 924 sqft + 173 sqft balcony, floorplan here
Parking: 2 car parking in underground garage
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Tennis courts, playground, and outdoor swimming pool directly behind 2301 Derry Road West
- Access to Meadowvale's extensive walking and biking trails system, with connection to Lake Aquitaine
- Several parks in walking distance
- Meadowvale Community Centre, currently being renovated - 4 minute drive
- Meadowvale GO Train station - 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk
- Shopping plaza directly across the street with Rabba (24 hours), dry cleaner, Pizza Pizza - 1 minute walk
- Shopping complex at Argentia and Winston Churchill - 4 minute drive (Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Staples, Home Depot, Bulk Barn, Tim Hortons, Winners, Jacks Astors, Moxies, Best Buy, and many more)
- Meadowvale Town Centre shopping plaza - 4 minute drive
- Erin Mills Town Centre shopping mall - 10 minute drive
- Highway 401 - 5 minute drive
- Highway 407 - 5 minute drive
- Highway 403 - 13 minute drive
- Credit Valley Hospital - 12 minute drive
- Meadowvale Public Library - 4 minute drive
- Maple Wood Public School (K-6) - 8 minute walk
- St. Richard Catholic Elementary School (K-8) - 7 minute walk
If you would like more information on condos similar to this, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: