20 Minowan Miikan Lane #401, Toronto
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Condo (according to the awesome owners)
- It's big! 829 square feet is a lot! Two bedrooms (including the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet), two bathrooms, plus a den means you'll never feel short on space here.
- Upgrades everywhere! Exposed concrete ceilings, engineered hardwood floors, overhead track lighting, premium finishes and upgrades (including a full-size oven) throughout. This was actually planned to be a model suite for the developer!
- Close to amenities. The fourth floor fitness centre is just down the hall, and the amazing party room (plus terrace) is just downstairs on the third floor.
- Awesome neighbours. The people here are great. It's easy to strike up conversations and make new friends in the elevators or on the stunning outdoor terrace.
- 'Wow' factor! You'll hear it whenever you have friends and family over. It's an amazing unit, and the perfect canvas to put your own unique touch on. You're going to love it. Trust us.
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Neighbourhood (according to the awesome owners)
- Metro (in the building!) We're going to miss this a lot. The brand new Metro is IN the building (on P1), with a Starbucks, Wine Shop, and beer all on site. More retail is on the way too. And Fresh Co is still across the street.
- Parkdale: Go west at Queen and Gladstone and you're in eclectic Parkdale, with tons of cool restaurants, bars, and shops.
- West Queen West: You are steps to The Gladstone, The Drake, and one of the coolest streets in the world. Perfect for grabbing a drink on a patio, window shopping, and people watching.
- Transit: The 24-hour 501 streetcar is at your doorstep and the northbound Dufferin bus will get you to the Bloor-Danforth subway in no time. If you prefer to drive, you've got easy access to the Gardiner.
- Parks and recreation: Trinity Bellwoods Park is a short walk or streetcar ride away, and a new park connected to the West Toronto Railpath (called Pessoa Park) will open right next to the building in a few months. We're TFC season ticket holders, and we walk through the Exhibition to BMO Field for every game.
List Price: $650,000
Condo Fees: $529.19 + hydro
Property Taxes: $2,855.01
Neighbourhood: West Queen West/Little Portugal
Major Intersection: Queen St and Dufferin St
Type: Condo apartment
Bedrooms: 2 + den
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms
Parking: 1 underground spot
Square Footage: 829 sqft + 50 sqft balcony
Amenities at The Carnaby
- Super stylish party room and huge roof top patio (with communal BBQs) on third floor
- Gym (inclusive of weight room, mirrored studio, and a variety of cardio machines) on fourth floor. Open 24 hrs (closed daily between 10am and 11am daily for cleaning)
- Three guest suites (hotel style) on third floor
- 24hr concierge
- Visitor parking
- Direct access to Metro grocery store with Starbucks and The Wine Shop through building parking garage on the P1 level
- Steps to 24hr TTC streetcar
- Coming soon: New park development beside the building with connection to West-Toronto Railpath
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.