1558 Wintergrove Gardens, Mississauga
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
The backyard is an actual oasis! Landscaped to perfection, you will love relaxing in this backyard. The lawn and gardens are manicured beautifully, kick your feet up under the 14 foot year round gazebo, and enjoy cooking in your backyard with the outdoor kitchen complete with Twin Eagles BBQ, fridge, and custom cedar shelter.
- 1558 Wintergrove Gardens is almost 4,000 sqft of finished living space, so all the rooms are generous sizes, including the master bedroom that can easily accomodate a king size bed and a large sitting area. The main floor offers a large den/office/kid's play room. The eat in kitchen could easily hold a six seat table, and then you still have the formal living and dining room.
- This home has been lovingly maintained by the same family for the past 20 years! This family has already done the not-so-fun stuff for you - roof was replaced 5 years ago, windows have been replaced over the past 2-7 years, attic insulation has been updated, high efficiency furnace and tankless hot water tank were replaced in 2008, and the garage door was replaced 7 years ago. Plus the whole house has a Rainsoft water filtration system. The house is also set up with a Nest thermostat, Nest CO and smoke alarms, security cameras, and network cabling.
- The finished basement is huge. At over 1,300 sqft, this basement offers a really big open concept rec room, plus a den/office, a powder room (that is large enough to be converted to a full bathroom if you like), workshop, and cold cellar. The den could be converted to a bedroom easily.
- Location, location, location. Easy access to downtown Streetsville (20 minute walk to Streetsville's GO Train, shops, and restaurants), close to River Grove Community Centre, Credit River walking trails, Heartland Shopping Centre, Erin Mills Town Centre, and McCaugherty Park across the street on Bristol Rd. Close to highway 401 and 403.
OPEN HOUSE: Sat Aug 13 and Sun Aug 14, 2-4pm
List Price: $849,900
Property Taxes: $4,913
Neighbourhood: East Credit
Major Intersection: Bristol Rd and Creditview Rd
Type: Detached two storey
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms on the second floor, 1 powder room on the main floor, 1 powder room in the basement
Square footage: 2,607 sqft plus 1,313 sqft in finished basement
Parking: Double car garage, plus room to park 3-4 cars in the driveway. You can park 3 cars wide in the driveway.
Complete list of inclusions and exclusions here.
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Downtown Streetsville - 15 minute walk
- River Grove Community Centre - 5 minute drive, 17 minute walk
- Streetsville GO Train station - 4 minute drive or 20 minute walk
- Several parks within walking distance, including Streetsville Memorial Park, Whitehorn Park and McCaugherty Park
- Heartland Shopping Centre with every store you could possibly need - 5 minute drive
- Erin Mills Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Public elementary school Willow Way PS (K-5) is a 2 minute drive or 13 minute walk
- Public middle school Hazel McCallion Senior PS (6-8) is 2 minute drive or 12 minute walk
- Public high school Streetsville SS (9-12) is a 5 minute drive
- Catholic elementary school Our Lady of Good Voyage (K-8) is a 3 minute drive
- Catholic high school St. Joseph SS (9-12) is a 2 minute drive or 9 minute walk
- Highway 401 and 403 - 8 minute drive
- Highway 407 - 12 minute drive
- Credit Valley Hospital - 7 minute drive
If you would like more information similar homes currently for sale, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: