138 Donovan Heights, Milton
Top 10 Reasons You'll Love This Home
- It's big, and the 9 foot ceilings make it feel even bigger. With over 3,800+ square feet of builder finished living space, you won't run out of space anytime soon, or ever. There are 4 large bedrooms, plus 1 in the basement. There are 3.5 bathrooms (including 1 full bathroom in the basement).
- The master bedroom is a dream come true. You could live in the five piece ensuite it's so big! Enjoy a bath in the soaker tub, or rinse off in the frameless glass shower. Double sink vanity with marble counter tops. Plenty of room for a king size bed, and there are TWO walk in closets with custom built in cabinetry.
- The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, or for a busy family. Whether you want to grab a stool at the breakfast bar for a quick bite in the morning, lay out your charcuterie platter on the peninsula when you have guests over, or have a family dinner at the kitchen table - it's your choice, there is room for everything! Keep an eye on the backyard from the kitchen through the 8 foot sliding door. Kitchen features granite counter tops and a custom backsplash.
- The kitchen appliances are smudge proof. No more fingerprints on your stainless steel appliances!
- The main floor living room can double as a home office. If you need space for a home office, the living room would be a great spot. Or you can keep it as a living room if you're fancy like that.
- The basement was finished by the builder, so no scary Do-It-Yourself basement in this home. Also, the basement has a full bathroom and bedroom, so you're all set for overnight guests or a teenager. The basement was wrapped with a waterproof membrane by the builder, so you won't need to worry about a wet basement.
- The house was built by Heathwood Homes in 2010, so you are 10+ years away from having to think about the not-so-fun stuff (like new shingles, furnace, A/C). Heathwood Homes is not your average builder either. You can expect to find quality workmanship and attention to detail in their homes.
- Like natural light? This home gets lots of it, and the front porch is a great place to unwind and watch the sun set.
- Hand scraped hardwood floors. Warm, luxurious, and filled with character.
- The backyard is big enough for a skating rink. Look for yourself. Every kid's dream!
- Bonus: The exterior is not vinyl or aluminum siding - it's actually called Hardie Board, which is a cement based siding and much more durable. Check out the details on the manufacturer's website here.
Enjoy over $100,000 in builder upgrades in this totally move in ready Heathwood built home in this sought after family friendly neighbourhood.
3,836 square feet of living space, including a fully finished basement with a full bathroom and bedroom. The basement was finished by the builder, so there is no scary DIY basement here!
This home offers 4+1 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The large master bedroom offers double door entry, a 5 piece ensuite bathroom, and TWO walk in closets with custom cabinetry. Super clean white kitchen with granite counters, smudge proof stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast bar.
Dark hand scraped hardwood floors on the main floor, and Berber carpet upstairs. This home offers a great open concept floor plan. Great for entertaining or for keeping an eye on little ones while in the kitchen.
Room to park 2 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway, park 6 cars total. Bonus: no sidewalk to shovel.
Commuting to downtown Toronto? You’re only a 12 minute drive to Milton GO Train.
List Price: $849,900
Property Taxes: $4,151 in 2015
Major Intersection: Main St and Scott
Type: Detached two storey home
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms + 1 in the basement
Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms + 1 powder room
Approx Sqft: 3,836 sqft including finished basement, floorplan here
Parking: double car garage plus four cars in driveway, six cars total
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Public elementary school (K-8) Escarpment View PS is a 12 minute walk
- Catholic elementary school (K-8) Queen of Heaven CES is a 3 minute drive
- Several parks in walking distance, including Scott Neighbourhood Park and Holloway Park
- Two shopping plazas nearby - Bronte and Derry, Scott and Derry
- Downtown Milton - 3 minute drive
- Milton Sports Centre - 6 minute drive
- Milton GO Train station - 12 minute drive
- Milton Mall - 9 minute drive
- Highway 401 - 10 minute drive
- Milton District Hospital - 5 minute drive
- Milton Public Library - 12 minute drive
- Glen Eden Ski Hill - 11 minute drive
- Rattlesnake Point Conservation - 9 minute drive
- Springridge Farm - 7 minute drive
- Kelso Beach - 11 minute drive
If you would like more information about this houses similar to this one, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: