1376 Whitewater Lane, Mississauga
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
- A park in your own backyard. Backing onto Bidwell Trail Common not only means that you have no immediate neighbours behind you, but it also means you have easy access to the playground, baseball diamond, and big open field for kids or a dog to play. The fence from your backyard has a gate to the park for direct access. Think of the park as an extension of your own backyard. Enjoy watching the tai chi group practicing in the park every morning, and maybe join in too!
- Large eat-in kitchen, with a view. The kitchen offers space for a very large table to host your family dinners without even needing to use your formal dining room if you don't want. Large windows across the back of the house mean you can enjoy your meals with a view of the park. Plus, the updated kitchen appliances, quartz counters, and a large pantry will make the kitchen a room you will really enjoy spending time in.
- Inviting family gathering spaces. Both the main floor family room and the basement rec room offer ample space for a growing (or grown up) family to enjoy time together. Enjoy the wood burning fireplace in the family room, or the gas fireplace in the rec room. Serve up a drink from your wet bar in the basement while watching your favourite movie or sports team on TV. And the built in cabinetry in the family room is such a nice focal point for the room.
- Lots of recent updates have already been done for you. Over the last few years, 1376 Whitewater Lane has had a new high efficiency gas furnace installed, new roof shingles, new garage doors, driveway re-sealed, a new air exchanger, new kitchen appliances, new quartz countertops in the kitchen, new hardwood on the main floor, and new carpet in the master bedroom.
- Incredibly central location. With a 10 minute drive you can be at Heartland Town Centre (with every shop you can imagine), Square One Shopping Centre, Erin Mills Town Centre, Highway 401, 407 and 403, and downtown Streetsville. If you commute downtown by GO Train, you are only a 10 minute drive to the Streetsville GO Train station. Also, for a quick run to the grocery store, bank or Tim Hortons the plaza around the corner from home at Creditview and Britannia is pretty convenient too.
List Price: $1,250,000
Property Taxes: $6,221.65
Neighbourhood: East Credit
Major Intersection: Creditview and Britannia
Type: Detached two storey home
Parking: 4 (double car garage, plus room for two cars in the driveway)
Lot Size: 50 x 121.38 feet
Square Footage: 2,837 sqft + 1,440 sqft in finished basement
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Access to highway 401, 403 and 407 within a 10 minute drive
- GO Train (Streetsville station) is a 10 minute drive
- Several parks within walking distance, including Bidwell Trail Common directly behind the house, Credit Meadows Park, and Swinbourne Meadows
- Access to Credit River walking trails is a 10 minute walk
- Neighbourhood shopping plaza with No Frills, banks, dentist, dry cleaners, Tim Hortons is a 10 minute walk
- Heartland Town Centre (with every shop you can imagine) is a 5 minute drive
- Square One Shopping Centre is a 15 minute drive
- Erin Mills Town Centre is a 10 minute drive
- Downtown Streetsville is a 10 minute drive
- River Grove Community Centre is a 6 minute drive
- Pearson Airport is a 20 minute drive
- Credit Valley Hospital is a 10 minute drive
Great Local Schools
- Public elementary school Britannia PS (K-5, offers French Immersion) is a 10 minute walk
- Public middle school Dolphin Sr PS (6-8) is a 6 minute drive
- Public high school Mississauga SS (9-12) is a 8 minute drive, or school bus pick up nearby
- Catholic elementary school St. Gregory Catholic (K-8, offers French Immersion and full day kindergarten) is a 3 minute drive or 13 minute walk
- Catholic high school St. Marcellinus SS (9-12) is an 7 minute drive, or school bus pick up nearby
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus is a 12 minute drive