118 Aird Court, Milton
Totally move in ready end unit Heathwood built freehold townhome in this sought after family friendly neighbourhood. Only 3 years old, so you have lots of time to enjoy this home before needing to think about the not-so-fun stuff (like new shingles, furnace, windows, etc).
2,448 sqft of living space, including a fully finished basement with a full bathroom. The basement was finished by the builder, so there are no scary DIY basement here!
This home offers 3 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The large master bedroom offers double door entry, a 5 piece ensuite bathroom, and walk in closet. Super clean white kitchen with upgraded Quartz counter tops and kitchen cupboard handles. The open concept kitchen also includes a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
Dark hardwood on main floor, and Berber carpet upstairs. This home offers a great open concept floor plan. Great for entertaining or for keeping an eye on little ones while in the kitchen.
Room to park 3 cars - no sidewalk.
- Interior access to the garage
- 1.25" thick solid Quartz counter tops in kitchen
- Handy office nook on the second floor
- Pot lights in the kitchen and basement
- :Large wooden deck makes for a backyard oasis
- Basement is wired for surround sound
- There is a playground right at the end of the street
Commuting to downtown Toronto? You’re only a 12 minute drive to Milton GO Train.
List Price: $529,900
Property Taxes: $2,726 for 2015
Major Intersection: Derry and Scott
Type: Freehold two storey townhome
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms + 1 powder room
Approx Sqft: 2,448 sqft including finished basement, floorplan here
Parking: single car garage plus two cars in driveway, three cars total
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Public elementary school (K-8) Escarpment View PS is a 10 minute walk
- Catholic elementary school (K-8) Queen of Heaven CES is a 3 minute drive
- Several parks in walking distance, including Scott Neighbourhood Park which is at the end of Aird Court
- Two shopping plazas nearby - Bronte and Derry, Scott and Derry
- Downtown Milton - 3 minute drive
- Milton Sports Centre - 6 minute drive
- Milton GO Train station - 12 minute drive
- Milton Mall - 9 minute drive
- Highway 401 - 10 minute drive
- Milton District Hospital - 5 minute drive
- Milton Public Library - 12 minute drive
- Glen Eden Ski Hill - 11 minute drive
- Rattlesnake Point Conservation - 9 minute drive
- Springridge Farm - 7 minute drive
- Kelso Beach - 11 minute drive
If you would like more information about houses for sale that are similar to this house, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: