1079 Red Pine Crescent, Mississauga
Top Five Reasons You Will Love This Home
This is the perfect family home! 1079 Red Pine Crescent offers over 3,800 sqft of finished living space, including four spacious bedrooms, a large open concept family room and kitchen, a formal dining room and living room for when you feel fancy, and a finished basement perfect for family movie nights or a potential inlaw suite. Plus a two car garage with interior access to the house to make shoveling your car off in the winter a thing of the past.
- Lovely Lorne Park. The quintessential family friendly neighbourhood. Conveniently located in Mississauga's sought after south end, with easy access to Port Credit's waterfront shops, restaurants, festivals, and popular farmers market. You also benefit from being close to Clarkson's thriving stretch of Lakeshore and the always popular Clarkson Pump Restaurant. This home is also in walking distance to some of the parks that line Lake Ontario including Jack Darling Park and Rattray Marsh Conservation Area. Regardless of where you need to travel for work, you have lots of options for getting there. Port Credit GO Train and Clarkson GO Train station are within a short 8 minute drive, and highway QEW, 403, and 427 are all easy to get to. Bonus! The owners have shared that their neighbours on Red Pine Crescent are a lovely bunch.
- The ultra private backyard. This home is situated on a 50 x 120 foot lot, and the backyard is a private spot to unwind with a glass of wine, or enjoy dinner alfresco. Tall trees, bushes, and climbing greenery help give this backyard a lush peaceful vibe. And the brand new deck is just waiting to host your next family BBQ.
- The not-so-fun upgrades have already been done for you, and the owners didn't cut corners on quality! Over the last 10 years, the entire home has been renovated, so you can just move in and enjoy. In addition to the nice updates that you can see (such as the renovated kitchen, bathrooms, and hardwood flooring throughout), this family has addressed the not-so fun improvements as well. The furnace and air conditioner were both replaced four years ago, Ridley solid wood front door and Norwood by Ridley windows were installed in 2006, and the roof shingles and garage doors were replaced six years ago.
- The finished basement is huge and offers lots of options. At almost 1,300 sqft, this basement offers a large rec room, plus a big bedroom, den/office, a bathroom, and cold cellar. The basement would make a great inlaw suite/teenager suite, or keep it as is and enjoy having a large space for kids to play and an extra bedroom for guests. Note: There is plumbing roughed in for a kitchen in the basement.
- Bonus! Some more details that deserve a mention. Heated floors and soaker tub in the master ensuite, the open gas fireplace in the family room which looks like a real wood burning fireplace, the built in speaker system on the main floor of the house and surround sound in the basement, the oversized Kolbe sliding door in the kitchen, extra sound insulation throughout all three levels of the home, solid wood doors throughout the house, and a convenient main floor laundry room.
List Price: $1,150,000
Property Taxes: $6,942
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Major Intersection: Lakeshore and Lorne Park Rd
Type: Detached two storey
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms plus 1 in the basement
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms on the second floor, 1 powder room on the main floor, 1 bathroom in the basement with shower roughed in
Square footage: 2,517 sqft plus 1,293 sqft in finished basement
Parking: Double car garage, plus room to park 2-3 more cars in driveway
Click here, or on the image below, to see a virtual interactive walk through tour of this home. Drag your mouse to get 360 degree views of each room. Use the arrows on the floor or photos along the left side to move from room to room.
What's Near By?
- Public elementary school Lorne Park PS (K-5) is a 4 minute drive
- Public middle school Tecumseh Senior PS (6-8) is a 7 minute drive
- Public high school Lorne Park SS (9-12) is a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk
- Catholic elementary school St. Luke Catholic (K-8) is a 6 minute drive
- Catholic high school Iona Catholic SS (9-12) is an 8 minute drive
- Multiple private school options including Mentor College, Team School, Holy Name of Mary, Blyth Academy, several Montessori Schools, and Appleby College and Chisholm Academy in Oakville
- Downtown Port Credit - 6 minute drive
- Downtown Clarkson - 4 minute drive
- GO Train station - 8 minute drive to either Port Credit GO station or Clarkson GO station
- Several parks within walking distance, including Jack Darling Park, Richard's Memorial Park, and Rattray Marsh Conservation Area
- Mississauga Golf and Country Club - 10 minute drive
- Erin Mills Town Centre and Square One Shopping - less than a 20 minute drive
- Downtown Oakville - 15 minute drive
- Easy access to highway 403, 427, and QEW
- Credit Valley Hospital and Mississauga Hospital - 15 minute drive
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus - 12 minute drive
If you would like more information about similar homes, feel free to contact Karly@KarlyMoore.ca or complete the form below: